Highlighting the 2019 Freshwater Management Conference. 11-12 February, Wellington.
Join freshwater stakeholders from all sectors of New Zealand with sessions including:
- An examination of the legal regulations that shape freshwater management policies – including updates on changes to NPS-FM, the relevant NES and other freshwater regulations and how these will affect users and stakeholders
- Collaboration and its role in successful freshwater management strategies for the benefit of all New Zealanders
- The future of freshwater infrastructure in New Zealand – from design and funding to the technology and its implementation
- Freshwater disaster management – an update on recent freshwater supply crises
- A guided look at the freshwater sciences in New Zealand, the data that it produces
- Modern life and its growing impact on the freshwater continuum
PLUS. International Keynote Speaker Dr Luke Mosley, Senior Research Fellow, University of Adelaide, and Visiting Scientist, CSIRO
NZES Members are entitled to a discounted rate to the Freshwater Conference to be held in Wellington on 11-12 February 2019. To qualify, enter the promotional code MGWCSK while booking online at www.conferenz.co.nz/freshwater
Super Saver available until 7 December 2018. Local Govt pricing available on this event.