For anyone who has tried to contact us via email over the past fortnight (from 15 January until 2 February), we were unable to receive your emails to our @newzealandecology.org addresses as these were down. As of the afternoon of 2 February, we have got them back up and running, so please do contact us again. This includes any inquires via our 'Contact Us' form on this website. We sincerely apologise for any issues this may have caused. The following addresses were affected by the outage, but are now back online:
- email@example.com - for any general inquiries, organising membership payments, membership inquiries, etc.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - to communicate with Rowan, our newsletter officer, with anything features etc to go into our next newsletter issue.
- email@example.com - to communicate about any awards issues with council member James Russell.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - to communicate with our president, Tim Curran.
- email@example.com - to communicate with our secretary, Kate McAlpine.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - to communicate with our webmaster Sarah Wyse about any website issues .
Again, we apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.