Environmental Services – Multiple Roles
Calling all environmental heroes!
- Are you passionate about the natural environment?
- Is protecting New Zealand’s ancient and precious native flora and fauna for future generations important to you?
- And do you want to come to work every day knowing that you are making a real difference?
There are exciting times ahead for our Environmental Services department as we invest in a suite of programmes ranging from pest control in parks, to kauri dieback, to amplifying community-led conservation action. As a result of significant new investment in the natural environment being funded through the Natural Environment Targeted rate, we have a range of great opportunities to join us.
Have a look at what we’ve got on offer:
- Senior Biosecurity Advisors (Marine, Plants, Freshwater, Inner Hauraki Gulf, Great Barrier, Pathogens)
- Biosecurity Advisors
- Kauri Dieback Advisors
- Senior Biodiversity Advisor
- Restoration Advisors
- Senior Bio Information Analyst
- Bio Information Analysts
- Bio Information Team Manager
You will be working with amazing people who share your passion for the environment where no two days are the same and your skills are put to the test!
We’ll help you grow and develop in a supportive, fun and flexible environment. All of our staff development and support initiatives are geared to achieve a single goal – that “every single staff member leaves work every day feeling valued and fulfilled”. Working in Environmental Services, you’ll build your experience across a large range of programmes and environmental areas. Together, we’ll make a difference to our environment.
Please check out our vacancies, we’re keen to hear from you: